I've just updated this site to what will soon be the first release candidate of the next Nucleus CMS version (3.60). I'll have a full list of the new features, but it basically deals with the following:
- functionality to permit a working version of NP_EventBlog that can show future events (posts) in an orderly fashion. Will also coincide with new versions of NP_EventBlog and NP_Calendar. I've been using this functionality for 9 months or so at http://otwimprov.com to handle Upcoming Events
- add if-else-elseif-ifnot-elseifnot-endif variables into item and comment templates
- add global variables to processing of items and comments to allow current item or comment to be easily identified by php code included with phpinclude from the templates. $currentitemid, $currentcomentid, and $currentcommentarray
- various bug fixes to skinvars like nextlink, prevlink, categorylist, member, commentform
- some fine tuning of db schema and enhanced protection for included files
So really nothing earth-shattering, but some cool behind-the-scenes stuff that will allow for more customization through variables in skins/templates and through plugins.
» Read more